The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Thursday, July 20, 2006

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Thanks to al those who remembered my birthday and messaged me today! I'm really so touched to get so many smses.. I didn't thought that so many people can actually remember my bday.. *touched* Thanks to all of you...

    Birthday Greetings from..
    1. Yao
    2. Joel (Mr TenorSax) hee.. thanks for remembering
    3. Mel Mel
    4 Mummy
    5. Wee Wee (I was so surpised when I got his msg.. Thanks!!!)
    6. JM
    7. Auntie
    8. Daddy
    9. Crystal
    10. LY
    11. Audrey
    12. OCBC (haha.. birthday greeting cum asking me to get more loans from them)
    13. GK
    14. Shuyun
    15. Gar
    16. My colleague JY

    Birthday Presents.. kekeke
    1. Motorola SLVR from Yao
    2. Perfume (but.. girls.. the press press part spoilt le.. cannot use leh.. =S)
    3. A pair of earrings from mummy and rick

    Birthday Cakes..
    1. SEC mango cake
    2. Cafe Cartel oreo cheesecake and tiramisu

    Thanks everyone for making my birthday today such a pleasant one.. No celebration.. No special dinner... No cake.. But really.. a simple gesture from everyone really touches my heart.. Everyone had made my day today at work.. *hugz* Thanks.. Last but not least.. let me sing a birthday song for myself *grinz*

    Happy Birthday to ME
    Happy Birthday to ME
    Happy Birthday to ME
    Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *ahem* Thank you...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 8:27 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger nicole_jy commented at 3:37 PM~  

    opps... the press press part's spoilt? okie.. u wan pass to me and i'll make the exchange at the store? wait... is it 7-days old le?

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela